Senior Director of Product Strategy 5
Requisition Number: 2019-003
Financial Partners, Inc.
Senior Director of Product Strategy Responsibilities
- Pioneer lending and associated innovative products that transform business for FPI's Farm Credit customers.
- Develop a coordinated product strategy and set of technical product roadmaps to assist in reshaping FPI's product offerings, working in close partnership with FPI's Application Development and Infrastructure groups.
- The Sr. Director will lead the product development group, developing the medium & long-term product roadmap to create significant rational, emotional and experiential value for current and future farmer/borrowers and direct customers (our lending associations).
- This product strategy will be a critical component of our broader FPI strategy.
- Analyze market trends and assess competitors within agricultural lending and banking.
- The Sr. Director will also build and leverage a robust and up to date competitive intelligence knowledge base to feed into the product development strategy.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in the wider business, including communication, infrastructure, and project management.
- Conceive and execute quantitative analysis and deliver data-driven insight, utilizing strong financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Build relationships with customers to understand their operational lending needs and the needs of the farmer/borrower.
- Prepare and present recommendations to FPI's executive team.
- Innovation and strategic thought leadership will be critical drivers of success in this role, as well as a strong bias toward execution and collaborating with stakeholders within FPI and our lending partners. Success will also require strong leadership, not only in terms of developing talent, but also in terms of effectively working with stakeholders within a matrixed organization to deliver results.
- Demonstrated Expertise ("DE") creating and executing strategic plans to deliver strategic vision and influence senior management and stakeholders in decision-making.
- DE designing or evaluating business solutions and go-to-market strategies for lending associated technology products.
- DE leading cross-functional teams to deliver technology product launch on tight timelines.
- DE taking ownership over managing cross-functional and virtual teams, including developing analytical framework and work plans, providing guidance on in-depth analysis, and transforming data-driven insights into persuasive narratives.
- DE to redefine and optimize the current product management process
- DE in mentoring product managers to achieve a higher level of competence and execution
- DE consulting with customers to obtain future needs and communicating with customers on all phases of product management
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@financialpartners.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.