Application Systems Analyst III 6
Requisition Number: 2019-001
Financial Partners, Inc.
Application Systems Analyst III Line of Supervision
This position reports to a line supervisor within the CTO group. Job Summary
The Application Systems Analyst is a senior role working independently to engage with FPI customers, internal and external resources in evaluation, procurement, contract management, implementation, maintenance, operational support and/or training of products in alignment with FPI's business requirements. They will also work with internal and external resources on business process evaluation/improvement projects, looking to drive efficiencies and metrics into new or existing processes. As a senior role, the ASA III is a leader in research and analysis with expertise in encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organization's application systems. Essential Functions
- Troubleshoots, recommends, develops, and implements solutions to business problems in relation to Lawson General Ledger and Financial Accounting systems
- Develops documentation of business requirements, processes, software designs and/or environments.
- Applies new information / concepts to the FPI environment.
- Maintains current knowledge on upgrades to a variety of vendor supplied applications, if applicable.
- Provides cross-functional assistance on an as needed basis to other operational areas of FPI and project teams.
- Identifies opportunities for quality and process improvement resulting in improved efficiency, increased productivity, and high customer satisfaction.
- Works on advanced, complex, technical projects or business issues requiring financial accounting industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or computer related degree field preferred with 3+ years' of experience.
- Experience with Lawson General Ledger or similar financial accounting system
- Understanding of financial accounting processes and procedures
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Must be citizen or permanent resident of the United States
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@financialpartners.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.