Sr. Salesforce Architect / Developer 4
Requisition Number: 2018-033
Farm Credit Financial Partners, Inc. Agawam, MA Senior Salesforce Architect/Developer
Salesforce Architect/Developer to help define and deliver on our strategic vision for the Force.com platform. Using your prior experience leveraging Salesforce.com as a development platform, your goal is to design, create, and maintain a robust platform, connected to the broader systems landscape at FPI. Responsibilities
- Provide technical analysis, technical solution design, software engineering support, and product function expertise to the business, implementing Salesforce solutions
- Participate in large customer facing project teams that implement on premise/SaaS/PaaS based applications
- Perform code reviews and ensure development adheres to standards
- Work effectively in cross-functional/cross-departmental teams
- Coach and mentor junior developers
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Foster innovative team culture and process improvement
- Experience with Salesforce and associated AppExchange applications
- Certified Salesforce Architect or Platform Developer
- 5+ years of experience in designing, modifying, writing and implementing software solutions in the Salesforce ecosystem
- BS or Master's degree
- Experience leading large, distributed technical teams as well as actively interfacing with senior leadership team
- Ability to work comfortably in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction including business strategy, product strategy, technical design and implementation
- Financial service industry experience
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at HR@financialpartners.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.